An enlightening conversation with Bob Roth, CEO of the David Lynch Foundation, where he discusses the physiological and psychological benefits of Transcendental Meditation, and how it can enhance performance, combat stress, and promote resiliency in the home and at the workplace.
• What is TM in comparison to other types of meditation
• How it improves performance, productivity, resiliency, focus, and emotional intelligence in the home and workplace
• How you can use TM to access inner power and build resilience
• The physiological and psychological benefits of TM to overcome change and uncertainty in the workplace
• How to reduce stress fatigue and anxiety whilst enhancing creative thinking and focus
• How meditation can enhance performance in business, sports, and creative fields
• The latest scientific research on how meditation combats stress and trauma
Bob Roth is one of the most experienced and sought-after meditation teachers in America. Over the past 45 years, Bob has taught Transcendental Meditation (TM) to many thousands of people and is the author of the definitive book on the subject, “Strength in Stillness: The Power of Transcendental Meditation” (Simon and Schuster, Feb. 2018). Bob currently serves as the CEO of the David Lynch Foundation, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization which addresses the epidemic of toxic stress and trauma in under-resourced populations. To date, the Foundation has provided scholarships for over 500,000 inner-city schoolchildren, veterans who suffer from post-traumatic stress and their families, and women and children who are survivors of domestic violence and sexual assault. Bob also directs the Center for Leadership and Performance, a nonprofit, which is bringing meditation to Fortune 100 companies, government organizations, and nonprofit charities.